Saturday, October 6, 2007

Long Time, no blog part 2

Ok, so I'm an awful blogger apparently. Everything is finally getting back in place. Let me get everything caught up:

First, Matt was in a small accident. He is doing well. Had a few cuts, but they are healing with the thanks to coco butter. His car on the other hand not so much. It was totalled. We were planning on buying a new car in a year. So, it kinda worked out nice b/c we received more money than if we would have traded it in. Last night we bought our first car. We decided on the four door Jeep Wrangler. I adore it. I'm so nervous to drive it. It feels so cool to pick out the exact car you want and buy it with your own money. A since of pride comes over ya. The four wheel drive will come in handy when we go to New Mexico and Colorado. Two of my favorite places. Some day I hope to have enough saved where I can ski every winter there. I'm not a granola eating kind of nature person, but I do love granola and nature. It's nice to get out of the city every now and then.We do have a nature preserve here. It's really cool. My sis, Ash, and I went there twice last week. A few weeks ago I tried the bike trail I did when I was a kid. Man was that crazy.

So, update on the house stuff. We decide not to buy my grandmas. Instead we are buying a home more north. Closing is on Nov 1st and I can't wait to move. The area we are moving to is really booming right now. I'm so excited about finally having space to have people over. Here are some pics:

No comments: