Monday, December 3, 2007

Where'd Nov Go?

So, I think I just missed the month of November. Seriously, I don't know where it went. It feels like I blinked and poof it was over. So, I'm going to make everything I can out of December. Our tree and lights are up and look amazing. I have been listening to Sirius Satellite Radio on my way home. There is this guys that has a talk show on the Cosmo channel. I love it. It makes the drive almost pleasant. I think anything after 45 minutes is just crazy. I have been getting to the office 7-7:30 and leave around 4-4:30, but I feel so guilty leaving then. Our office is moving closer to Matt's which will be great. Last weekend we went to the Frisco's town center to check out the light display. It was really cool. They even had reindeer.

Note: LOL, just noticed my sis and I have the exact same topic for this post. Pretty funny.

No comments: