Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tag

10 years ago: Humm, it was 1998. So, I was in 7th/8th grade. I think that was the grunge phase of my life. I can't believe I every had a pair of baggy pants.

Things on my to do list today:
Work
Tacos!
Matt's Softball Game

What would I do if I suddenly became a Billionaire:
Oh man. I would buy a vacation home in Savannah, Vail, Destin, and Paris. Ooo, I would open a cute store in each city for people on vacation. It would have cute shirts and local artist stuff. I would also have an amazing restaurant next to it where the profits go to Alzheimer's. The one in Savannah would have southern food maybe I can get Babe's Chicken to go in on this one, the one in Vail would have comfort foods like chili to keep people warm on the slopes, the one in Destin will be fish tacos and stuff like that, and the one in Paris would be French/American with mini food.

Three of my bad habits:
1. I go to bed way to early
2. I go ADD
3. I cut my dead ends at work

Five jobs I have had:
Babysitter
Sales @ Academy
Sales/Operator/Cashier @ Target
Intern @ eStar
Project Coordinator @ US-Analytics

Five things people don't know about me:
1. I have a super nose. I smell everything
2. I don't really like red meat
3. I haven't cut my hair in a year
4. I still watch the Disney channel
5. I love sitting on the porch

No comments: