Thursday, July 10, 2008

July 4th Weekend

July 4th started short. That is I chopped my hair off pretty short ;) So, I loved it until I tried styling it myself. I can't seem to get it as cute as the stylist did. Err.

My parents, Jen, Eric, Ash and I went to the Addison Fireworks Thursday. It was a lot of fun. I have seen their fireworks almost every year, but never in the actual circle. We stayed for the movie, but stupid drunk kids ruined it. Matt didn't go b/c he had a softball game.

Friday I pretty much just chilled at the house until the Rough Riders game. Matt had to work all day. They had everyone stand up that served. The guy in front of us stood up and we noticed his shirt said POW. We were like whoa!

Matt worked Saturday morning. So, I went shopping with my mom and Jen. We had a lot of fun looking at cute clothes and antiques. We ate at this horrible restaurant. My mom's fried chicken was raw. I did find 2 super cute outfits for Jamaica. I can't wait to wear them. Once Matt got home he finished the path. I love it! After that we went to dinner with his parents.

Sunday Matt didn't work! We taught our little 3 yr olds in the morning. After our ritual errands we went to my parents for some ribs and to hang out at the pool.

Sorry I have no pics I forgot my camera the whole weekend.

2 comments:

Jen McCrady said...

I'm really considering getting my hair cut short, too. I'd love to see pictures of yours!! :)

Kim said...

Sounds like you had a fun filled weekend. I can't wait to see a picture of your hair!