Sunday, August 31, 2008

4-Day Weekend

Matt and I decided to go ahead and just make it a four day weekend. Thursday night we went to a Rough Riders game. They were winning until one of the last innings where the other team scored a million. Err. Oh well. We still had fun. Then Friday we went to the Ft Worth Zoo. Super fun. I highly recommend it. It was really cool b/c we almost had the place to ourselves. I bet Boo at the Zoo is a lot of fun. Then Friday night we hung out with my grands. We even went out for ice cream my memaws favorite. Then Saturday we bought our chairs for our dinning room table. WooHoo! We can now seat 14 officially inside plus a few at the couch. Then off to another Rough Riders game where they wait...lost again. I think I'm seeing a trend. Today was our last day teaching the 3 yr olds.

No comments: