Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving Break

We started the break with an awesome concert with our friend Hodge. Have you ever heard of The Killdares? They are a local Celtic Rock band. They have bagpipes and an amazing fiddle player. Very cool. If you ever have a chance to see them you should. Thursday morning I woke up bright and early to get everything I forget at the store. Then off to cooking. I got done just in time to head over to Matt's parents where we went to the Lodge for lunch. It is a pretty cool place. After that we went to my parents for dinner. Then off to a late showing of Four Christmases. That movie was super cute. If that wasn't enough we went to the outlet mall at midnight. (That was crazy. never again!) Friday morning I woke up bright and early ready to go to Target. Then it got a little blurry, but we got everyone's presents done in time for dinner. Saturday we bought a gorgous Christmas tree and celebrated Matt's Dad's Birthday. Then Sunday we finished the tree and made noodles. Yumm. I'm so glad we got everything done so early this year.


No comments: