Sunday, August 22, 2010

Week 8?

I'm now up to 2.5 miles straight. Can you believe it? If I can do it really anyone can do this plan. I must admit the last few weeks were pretty hard for me mentally and physically. I cheated a few times. This little voice keeps saying I'm done and this is as far as my body will go, but then I go another lap and another lap. I just tell myself my mind is wrong it doesn't know what I can do. It is so hard to stay to the plan and keep going. Excuses like it's 100 degrees, the bugs bit me, my knee hurts, why am I doing this keep popping up too.

Luckily Matt's sister and mom go with me. So, that is a huge factor that keeps me going. Plus I'm getting so close.

I went to the nike outlet the other day and got a bunch of great workout outfits. I highly recommend it to anyone needing stuff.

Thanks to a few seasoned runner playlist and a few of my favorites I have finally picked my playlist. I submitted it to iMix to share but it takes a while to be approved. In the meantime here you go.

Ok that is kinda small. Here is a better list.

Faith, George Michael
T-Shirt, Shontelle
Defying Gravity, Freddy
Trouble, Pink
It Wasn't Me, Shaggy
Murder She Wrote, Chaka Demus & Pliers
In da Club, 50 Cent
You Can Do It, Ice Cube
No Woman No Cry, Bob Marley
Dreams, The Cranberries

1 comment:

Kim said...

Keep it up girl! You are doing amazing! So impressed!