Thursday, March 1, 2007

Catch Up

Go Tech!
A girl down the hall from me asked if I wanted to go hang out with her and her friends. New at school I jumped on the opportunity to meet people. I never knew I was going to meet my husband that night. We didn't do much of anything really, but I started to hang out with them more and more. Matt and I became inseparable. Then we got a mascot, Pepper. He goes everywhere with me.

Engaged
Before we knew it Matt graduated and had a job in Dallas and I was on my last semester. We got engaged and the planning started.

The Big Day
Finally the big day arrived and we got married.

Paris!

We got to go to Paris for our Honeymoon. We had an amazing time! It is in my top ten list of the best cities. Along with Dallas (of course), NYC, Destin, Boston, Breckenridge, San Antonio, Keystone, Las Vegas, and Orlando.

I love to travel. If only I could make money doing that.

No comments: