Wednesday, March 7, 2007

St. John Bound

I am so excited we booked our flight to St. John. (Well really St. Thomas then a boat to St John.) I adore the Virgin Islands. Everything is so beautiful there. The people that are going with us are my mom, dad, brother, sister, brother-in-law, and niece. My parents were kind enough to get us all a gorgeous house that is right on the beach for the week. I can't wait. We might even check out a few other islands if my passport gets here on time. I haven't changed my name on it yet. We are staying on the other side of the island this time. Which is just as beautiful.

Here is a photo of where we will be staying. I got it off the owner's website. Gorgeous huh? I plan on checking out the National Park for sure. I found this pretty cool site that lists what the island has to offer: http://www.usvitourism.vi/ I think we went to the cane place last time. Isn't that horrible I can't remember and it was what three years ago. I do remember how the trees were so green, flowers so pink, and ocean so blue. I'll have to post some of my fav photos from that trip. This is where I found the weird obsession of taking photos of what I think are sweet cars. (Really old Jeep looking ones)

1 comment:

Jen said...

We're so excited too!!!!