Monday, February 23, 2009

Weekend

Matt and I had a low key weekend. Saturday we went to Babe's with my family. It was fabulous as always. Sunday we went to United early to pick up a roast beef to throw in the crock pot. Then we thought it would be fun to go for a bike ride. It was so much fun. There was a huge hill that totally kicked my butt. I thought I would never make it to the top but I did and I was even able to keep going. We made it to the pond and rode around for a while. It was really nice b/c no one was out yet. There were tons of ducks out. They were so much fun to watch. Then we went back home ate some hot dogs and then off to Hollies to work on the girls bikes. We had a lot of fun just hanging out in the front yard. After that our roast was done. Boy was it good. It just fell apart. We cooked it with mushroom soup this time. It was so easy and I didn't have to mess with making gravy at the end. Hope everyone had a great weekend. Next weekend I decided we are going to have both families over for a BBQ. I'm so excited. I found this cream of corn recipe that is suppose to be to die for. I can't wait to try it out.

No comments: