Thursday, October 22, 2009

SweddyBalls

So, I made sweddish meatball about a month ago from the Cooks Illustrated mag and it was fabulous.  I wasn't sure if it was just a fluke but we made them again this week and may I say yummy!

So, Matt started calling them Sweddyball from I guess SNL and it almost ruined them for me. Seriously. How gross but even that couldn't run me off they are that good. I served them with mashed potatoes well b/c I'm obsessed with potatoes.

It was just in time to revive my appetite. Everything all this week has tasted blah. I think I burned my tongue on chili causing everything to taste off. That or I'm getting sick. Off to search for something special for Halloween dinner. Matt and I watch Ghost Hunters all night and hand out candy. Kinda a fun tradition. This year I'm going to make something spooky :)

No comments: