Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter!!

Boy was Easter busy this year. We had so much fun! Saturday we went to the park with Matt's fam. It was so nice to just hang out and have fun. I brought the Chicken Salad of course my fav and Matt's parents brought burgers! Matt and I bought the girls gifts this year and put then in huge eggs. They were soo cool. Then we played a little ball. I had the bright idea to bring Pepper. Seriously maximize the second pic. It is perfect.



Then we went to the Rangers game at the Dr Pepper ballpark. That place was packed! This year they added popcorn and peanuts to the teddy section which is amazing.


The year my fam came over for Easter dinner. We tried the honey baked ham. Honestly I liked the ham we did for new years better. One good thing was you didn't have to put it in the oven at all.

No comments: