Saturday, April 24, 2010

Weigh In

Day number one and I am so excited. My first protein shake wasn't bad. I bought the strawberry ones last night so I would have something for breakfast before our weekly shopping. They were on sale so an extra bonus. I was surprised on how much sugar they had but I'm glad it did. I'm not sure how long I can last on just shakes so we are going to the store before lunch!

I know a lot of you don't care/want to know but I was to keep a record of my first weigh in. Plus keep in mind I'm only 5'3''.


133 pounds and 34 1/2 inches

This week I'm going to try special's recipes. Seared Steak Salad, Jamaican Chicken Breast with Mashed Sweet Potatoes, and Lemon Pepper Salmon. I'm going to cook a few of my favorites to just so I don't go crazy with new stuff. It can be overwhelming. I'm going to try to post about 3 times a week with my thoughts so bare with me in the next few weeks. I promise the payoff of St John stories will be worth it.

No comments: